UMOOR MAALIYAH (BUDGETING & ACCOUNTS)
The management of all the financial resources of the Jamaat is the responsibility of Umoor Maliyah committee and should be managed with honesty and integrity. The Jamaat’s income and expenses, disbursement of budgeted funds to other Umoor committees, maintaining a thorough book of accounts as per the instruction from Hazrat Aliyah are paramount.
1. Ensure that all receipts and payments are collected and disbursed on time.
2. Generate Statutory Audit reports.
3. Prepare operational budgets for each Umoor according to guidelines from Alvazarat tus Saifiyah.
4. Maintain computerized balance sheets and financial data.
5. Conduct regular reviews of Jamaat finances.
6. Work towards increasing the income of Jamaat by optimizing every source.