Iqtesaadiyah (Finance & Business Development)
Mumineen are encouraged and advised to cinduct their livelihood activities, specifically tijarat (business) in accordance with the fundamentals of the Quran, tenets of the Shariat and raza of Aqa Moula (TUS).
Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA institutionalized Qardan Hasana to elevate all aspects of a mumin’s life and especially enhance their economic develeopment.
1. Ensure that mumineen conduct business with the raza of Aqa Moula (TUS) and according to the tenets of the shariat.
2. Maintain a database of the different businesses/occupations of mumineen.
3. Educate mumineen to modernize their businesses.
4. Guide and assist mumineen in expanding their businesses.
5. Build mutually profitable relations with mumineen businessmen from other towns and countries.
6. Conduct seminars & workshops to help mumineen to grow their businesses/careers.
7. Encourage muineen to register on dbohra.net.
8. Support mumineen currently working in the service sector, to establish their own businesses.